6.16.2009

Sneak Preview

We had our engagement pictures this past Saturday and I have been so anxious to see them! The waiting part, for anything really, is the worst part. Tiffany told us that in a couple days she would have a sneak preview on her blog and Rob and I kept laughing because we didn't know when the counting started. Would it start on Sunday or Monday, and does a couple days mean two or three to some people? Well.. the counting did start on Sunday, and a couple days literally meant two, because here is our sneak preview... 



1 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh. My. Gosh. If that's any indication of what is to come they will be the best pictures EVER!!! I LOVED that picture! In fact, Hali and Zoey are right next to me and as soon as we saw the picture, ALL THREE OF US, went OHHHHHH!