Here is where it somewhat started.. this was taken at the first of many picnics with his family. He had just met my family the weekend prior to this picture, and here was me meeting his. His mom already had the camera out!
Another picnic with the family! I have no idea what Rob is doing, but cute little brandon is still in the womb here! I am holding a twin, and I cannot believe my hair looked like that.
The infamous juicer!! Chad has been working at the same company for 10 years and to celebrate his accomplishment this is what the company gave him. Chad - We need to juice soon, I miss it! And yes, all the fruit on that table was used... if you stand still long enough we might've juiced you!
There is this place by Robs house in Carpinteria that is called the Bluffs. I am sure they have told me why it is called that, but I don't remember. It makes for a nice Sunday walk, and we got to see cute baby seals!
The bluffs. Look how adorable Rob is! It makes me want to kiss him!
Here we are again. The bluffs.
We did not plan this, his mom is just a great photographer. A camera in hands at all times!
I don't even know what to say about this one!
The juicer. This might have been the night that we juiced carrots and lemons together! I'm sure you can guess what it tasted like.
This is Chuck, Robs father. I thought it was so cute that they took of picture of him with the cake I bought for his birthday. I couldn't be there to spend it with him, but I made sure there was a cake so he could blow out some candles!
Look at that scruff!
WE ARE SO HAPPY!


2 comments:
elyse, this is great. i am really excited for you, married life is great.
this is whitney scott byt he well, but now i am whitney asay! miss you
Post a Comment